Come in and be treated like royalty
the restaurants and bars in Nymphenburg
Within walking distance around the Laimer Hof Hotel are many restaurants, bars and cafés, which will provide royally for your dining pleasure every day until late at night. At this point we would like to present some of the most beautiful restaurants with regional and international specialties:
- In the “Zur Schwaige” Restaurant, you can enjoy typical Bavarian, fine cuisine. During lunch time, selected lunches are served in addition to the a la carte menu. “Zur Schwaige”is about five minutes’ walk from Laimer Hof Hotel – the restaurant is located in the Nymphenburg Palace, and in the summer there is a nice beer garden.
- The historic home within the Königliche Hirschgarten is located on the edge of the Royal Deer Park and is just a 10 minutes walk from Laimer Hof Hotel. Join us at one of the six guest rooms and pamper yourself of hearty traditional and seasonal local cuisine. In warm weather, we recommend of course, that you visit probably the largest beer garden in the world, which also belongs to the Royal Deer Park.
- In a 15-minute walk you can reach Metzgerwirt in the Nördlichen Auffahrtsallee.. Here you can get spoiled on deliciously tasty warm German and Bavarian cooking from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- In the Kindergarten (Spa Garden) inn, the host himself still cooks: Hand-scraped spaetzle, freshly-prepared salad dressings, and home-baked cakes and exquisite flavors. The Kurgarten inn is only a 10-minute walk away from the Laimer Hof Hotel Go inside and relax with a couple of palatable Augustiner beers until midnight.
- How about Italian tonight? The Osteria Il Golfo pampers its guests with typical Italian pasta, delicious meat and fish dishes, and an excellent selection of Italian cheeses. Let the chef also recommended a suitable wine – perfetto! The Osteria Il Golfo is in the immediate vicinity of the Laimer Hof Hotel- just three minutes walk away.
- The Ristorante Canal Grande is one of the most prestigious and traditional Italian restaurants in Munich. Pizza, pasta and homemade desserts will take you directly to culinary bella Italia. The Grand Canal is located on the Nymphenburg canal and can be reached on a 15 minutes’ walk from the Laimer Hof Hotel.
- When you enter the Ristorante Mozzamo, the delicious aroma of homemade wood-fired pizzas waft around your nose! Select your desired base from the finest ingredients and top it with your favorite mozzarella from their mozzarella bar. The Mozzamo is just a 5 minutes’ walk from the Laimer Hof Hotel, and offers hot meals until midnight – typically Italian!
- In the middle of Nymphenburg, enjoy French cooking! Just three minutes on foot our hotel is the French specialty restaurant La Brasserie. Enjoy a delicious bouillabaisse followed by a typical Alsatian fame tart – simply poetic!
- Directly in the Nymphenburg Palace and only 15 minutes on foot from the Laimer Hof Hotel is the Poseidon Greek restaurant. Enjoy hearty Greek cuisine in elegant surroundings. The Poseidon is open daily until 1:00 clock at night, and sell take-aways too.